VDR Ch. 3: Overview of the Term Sheets
By Vela Wood
Office Hours is our podcast covering general issues related to small businesses and startups. Venture Deals Review is a series of Office Hours episodes discussing the book Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist by Brad Feld and Jason Mendelson.
In this episode, we review Chapter 3: Overview of the Term Sheet and discuss who is responsible for providing the term sheet, which parts of a term sheet are binding, the different types of term sheets, and what should be included in a term sheet.
- Liquidation Preferences and Convertible Notes
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep35: Did Bream Hall & Erlich Violate SEC Securities Regulation Laws?
- Silicon Valley Review Season 2, Episode 2-4: The Importance of a Good Board
- Term Sheets 101: Convertible Debt vs. Equity
- VW Venture Deals Audit 2016
Email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!