VDR Ch. 13: Issues at Different Financing Stages
By Vela Wood
Office Hours is our podcast covering general issues related to small businesses and startups. Venture Deals Review is a series of Office Hours episodes discussing the book Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist by Brad Feld and Jason Mendelson.
In this episode, we review Chapter 13: “Issues at Different Financing Stages” and discuss runaway valuations, party rounds, and board control.
- Silicon Valley Review S2, Ep1: Runaway Valuations
- Venture Deals Review Ch. 5: Control Terms of the Term Sheet
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep3: Types Of Investors, Seed Funding & Collaborative VCs
- Silicon Valley Review S3, Ep1: Are You The Right CEO?
- The Company Agreement Explained: What Are Fundamental Business Transactions And Why Are They Important?
- Startup Lifecycle Infographic
Email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!