Three Things with Kevin Vela & Aaron Terwey
By Vela Wood
Three Things is a Vela Wood podcast where we ask leaders in the startup and small business communities three questions related to their experience with entrepreneurship.
In this first episode, Kevin and Aaron share their three things with you. They discuss necessary documentation, intellectual property, domain names, work for hire, vesting ownership, cofounder breakups, working with developers, references, and more.
- Hiring a Developer? Get it in Writing and Signed First
- Thoughts on Domain Name Extensions
- Who’s Your GoDaddy? (Company Domain Name Ownership)
- What’s the difference between a copyright, patent, and a trademark?
- Does Your Idea Really Need an NDA?
- The Company Agreement Explained: What is a Company Agreement?
Email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!