Silicon Valley Review S5, Ep8: Hockey Stick Growth, Board Control & Fiduciary Growth
May 21, 2018 | By Vela Wood
In Silicon Valley Review, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, we review S5, Ep8: “Fifty-One Percent” and discuss hockey stick growth, giving up board control, and fiduciary duty.
- VW Startup Lifecycle Infographic
- What’s The Difference Between A Small Business And A Startup?
- Silicon Valley Review S2, Ep2-4: The Importance of a Good Board
- VDR Ch. 5: Control Terms of the Term Sheet
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep1: Recapitalization, Founder’s Syndrome & The Unruly Board Member
- Employment Contract Considerations For Small Businesses And Startups
- Silicon Valley Review S3, Ep1: Are You the Right CEO?
Email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!