Silicon Valley Review S5, Ep7: VCs vs. ICOs & Enforcing Contracts
In Silicon Valley Review, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, we review S5, Ep7: “Initial Coin Offering” and discuss ICOs, valuation milestones, harvesting user data, giving up board control, and enforcing contracts.
- Does your company’s ICO need to be registered with the SEC as a securities offering?
- Silicon Valley Review S2, Ep1: Runaway Valuations
- Silicon Valley Review S5, Ep3: Levels of Decision-Making & Employee Retention (stockholders)
- Why You Should Be Anti Anti-Dilution
- VDR Ch. 5: Control Terms of the Term Sheet (protective provisions)
- Employment Contract Considerations For Small Businesses And Startups