Silicon Valley Review S5, Ep6: Cease & Desist Letters, Utility Tokens & Series B Term Sheets
In Silicon Valley Review, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, we review S5, Ep6: “Artificial Emotional Intelligence” and discuss cease and desist letters, transferring utility tokens, Series B term sheets, and China’s work culture.
- Does your company’s ICO need to be registered with the SEC as a securities offering?
- Early-Stage Startup Lifecycle
- VDR Ch. 3: Overview of the Term Sheets
- Silicon Valley Review S3, Ep2: You’ll Get to Revenue When?
- Do You Really Need That Much Money Now?
- VDR Ch. 4, Part 1: Economic Terms of the Term Sheet (pre-money valuations vs. post-money valuations)
- VDR Ch. 2: How to Raise Money
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep4: Assigning IP, Vesting Schedules & Spending Investor Money