Silicon Valley Review S5, Ep5: AI Romances, Glass Walls & #MeToo
By Vela Wood
In Silicon Valley Review, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, we review S5, Ep5: “Facial Recognition” and discuss how much funds typically invest in each company, what constitutes a competitor, and how the show chose to address the #MeToo movement.
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep3: Types of Investors, Seed Funding & Collaborative VCs
- VDR Ch. 10: How Venture Capital Funds Work
- Preparing for Funding Ep5: Initial Sophisticated Investors
- Silicon Valley Review S3, Ep4: Valuations Compared to Competitors
- Silicon Valley Review S3, Ep2: You’ll Get to Revenue When?
- Why Your Primary Worry Should Be Execution, Not Confidentiality
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions!