Silicon Valley Review S5, Ep5: AI Romances, Glass Walls & #MeToo
In Silicon Valley Review, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, we review S5, Ep5: “Facial Recognition” and discuss how much funds typically invest in each company, what constitutes a competitor, and how the show chose to address the #MeToo movement.
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep3: Types of Investors, Seed Funding & Collaborative VCs
- VDR Ch. 10: How Venture Capital Funds Work
- Preparing for Funding Ep5: Initial Sophisticated Investors
- Silicon Valley Review S3, Ep4: Valuations Compared to Competitors
- Silicon Valley Review S3, Ep2: You’ll Get to Revenue When?
- Why Your Primary Worry Should Be Execution, Not Confidentiality