Silicon Valley Review S5, Ep3: Levels of Decision-Making & Employee Retention
In Silicon Valley Review, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, we review S5, Ep3: “Chief Operating Officer” and discuss who makes day-to-day decisions v. strategic decisions v. fundamental decisions, enforcing non-competes, the three things to include in contractual agreements with your employees, and how to attract and retain great employees.
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep2: Cocky CEOs, Ex Co-Founders & Terms of Service
- VDR Ch. 5: Control Terms of the Term Sheet
- The Four External Pillars of a Small Business
- The Company Agreement Explained: What Are Fundamental Business Transactions & Why Are They Important?
- The Company Agreement Explained: Member-Managed v. Manager-Managed
- The Company Agreement Explained: Types of Decisions Made by Managers and Members
- Hosting a Board Meeting? Here’s how to do it well.
- Tips For Your Website’s Terms Of Service
- Privacy Policies: Why They Are Crucial For Every Website
- The Company Agreement Explained: Confidential Information and Non-Compete