Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep9: A CEO’s Self-Destruction
June 22, 2017 | By Vela Wood
In Silicon Valley Review, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, we review “S4, Ep9: Hooli-Con” and discuss Richard’s negative patterns of behavior as the CEO of Pied Piper as well as the viability of Keenan Feldspar’s company’s acquisition price.
- Why The Mavericks Are Great (Flula Explaining Mavs)
- WiFi Pineapple
- Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist by Brad Feld
- Business Judgment Rule: Having Poor Business Judgment Isn’t a Tort
- Silicon Valley Review – Season 3, Episode 1: Are You the Right CEO?
- VW Startup Lifecycle Infographic
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions!