Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep9: A CEO’s Self-Destruction
By Vela Wood
In Silicon Valley Review, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, we review “S4, Ep9: Hooli-Con” and discuss Richard’s negative patterns of behavior as the CEO of Pied Piper as well as the viability of Keenan Feldspar’s company’s acquisition price.
- Why The Mavericks Are Great (Flula Explaining Mavs)
- WiFi Pineapple
- Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist by Brad Feld
- Business Judgment Rule: Having Poor Business Judgment Isn’t a Tort
- Silicon Valley Review – Season 3, Episode 1: Are You the Right CEO?
- VW Startup Lifecycle Infographic
Email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!