Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep6: Beta Testing Best Practices & Incubators v. Accelerators
By Vela Wood
In Silicon Valley Review, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, we review S4, Ep6: “Customer Service” and discuss beta testing best practices and the differences between incubators and accelerators.
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Female-founded, VC-funded: The numbers behind venture investment in women (PitchBook)
- Where Can A Startup Get Started?
- VW Startup Lifecycle Infographic
- Does Your Idea Really Need an NDA?
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions!