Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep2: Cocky CEOs, Ex Co-Founders & Terms of Service
By Vela Wood
In Silicon Valley Review, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, we review S4, Ep2: “Terms of Service” and discuss how CEOs should handle the spotlight, navigating relationships with ex co-founders, and terms of service and policy agreements.
- Tips for Your Website’s Terms of Service
- Privacy Policies: Why They Are Crucial for Every Website
- Silicon Valley Review Season 3, Episode 1: Are you the right CEO?
- Employment Contract Considerations for Small Businesses and Startups
- Business Judgment Rule: Having Poor Business Judgment Isn’t a Tort
- Mo’ Founders, Mo’ Problems: Another Vote for Well-Drafted Partnership Agreements
- Silicon Valley Review Season 2, Episode 2-4: The Importance of a Good Board
Email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!