Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep1: Recapitalization, Founder’s Syndrome & The Unruly Board Member
In Silicon Valley Review, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, we review S4, Ep1: “Success Failure” and discuss when you can change company ownership, the importance of product v. growth, board composition, and more.
- Silicon Valley Review Season 3, Episode 1: Are you the right CEO?
- The 50-50 Equity Split(up)
- Mo’ Founders, Mo’ Problems: Another Vote for Well-Drafted Partnership Agreements
- How to Resolve Decision in Deadlock
- Silicon Valley Review Season 2, Episode 2-4: The Importance of a Good Board
- Can I Fire an Employee for That?
- The Company Agreement Explained: What are Classes of Members?
- Polishing Your Diamond Idea: When to Enter the Market
- Why Your Primary Worry Should Be Execution, Not Confidentiality