Preparing for Funding Ep6: Accelerators/Incubators
March 20, 2018 | By Vela Wood
Office Hours is our podcast covering general issues related to small businesses and startups. Preparing For Funding is a series of Office Hours episodes about getting your company’s legal house in order before taking on funding.
In this episode, we discuss why we’re not big fans of accelerators, the types of accelerators we do think provide value and are worth participating in, and the clauses to watch out for in an accelerator’s program participation agreement.
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep6: Beta Testing Best Practices & Incubators v. Accelerators
- VDR Ch. 4, Part 2: Economic Terms of the Term Sheet (more on anti-dilution)
- VDR Ch. 6, Part 1: Other Terms of the Term Sheet (more on ROFO)
- Silicon Valley Review S2, Ep2-4: The Importance of a Good Board
- VDR Ch. 5: Control Terms of the Term Sheet (more on board control)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions!