VDR Ch. 16: Legal Things Every Entrepreneur Should Know
November 22, 2017 | By Vela Wood
Office Hours is a podcast hosted by venture attorneys at Vela Wood covering general issues related to small businesses and startups. Venture Deals Review is a series of Office Hours episodes discussing the book Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist by Brad Feld and Jason Mendelson.
In this episode, we review Chapter 16: “Legal Things Every Entrepreneur Should Know ” and discuss wage claims, entity types, accredited v. non-accredited investors, 83(b) elections, and 409A valuations.
- Venture Deals Review Ch. 4, Part 1: Economic Terms of the Term Sheet
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep10: Employee Handbooks & Terminating Employees
- Who’s your GoDaddy? (Company Domain Name Ownership)
- Do I really owe Delaware $75,000? Explaining Delaware Franchise Tax Calculations
- Why You Need to Consider Blue Sky Laws Before Conducting a Capital Raise
- Choosing the Right Entity
- The Delaware C-Corp Myth
- Independent Contractor Agreements Don’t Mean Anything
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions!