VDR Ch. 14, Part 2: Letters of Intent
November 1, 2017 | By Vela Wood
Office Hours is a podcast hosted by venture attorneys at Vela Wood covering general issues related to small businesses and startups. Venture Deals Review is a series of Office Hours episodes discussing the book Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist by Brad Feld and Jason Mendelson.
In this episode, we review Chapter 14: “Letters of Intent—The Other Term Sheet” and discuss when to ask for a breakup fee, conditions precedent, and extended no-shop periods.
- Venture Deals Review Ch. 14, Part 1: Letters Of Intent – The Other Term Sheet
- Venture Deals Review Ch. 11: Negotiation Tactics
- Venture Deals Review Ch. 6, Part 2: Other Terms of the Term Sheet
- Does Your Idea Really Need An NDA?
- The Four External Pillars Of A Small Business
Email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!