VDR Ch. 14, Part 1: Letters of Intent—The Other Term Sheet
October 27, 2017 | By Vela Wood
Office Hours is a podcast hosted by venture attorneys at Vela Wood covering general issues related to small businesses and startups. Venture Deals Review is a series of Office Hours episodes discussing the book Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist by Brad Feld and Jason Mendelson.
In this episode, we review Chapter 14: “Letters of Intent—The Other Term Sheet” and discuss the difference between an asset deal and stock deal, forms of consideration, earnouts, and representations & warranties.
- Can I Fire An Employee For That?
- Do I Really Owe Delaware $75,000? Explaining Delaware Franchise Tax Calculations
- Hiring A Developer? Get It In Writing And Signed First
- Venture Deals Review Ch. 6, Part 2: Other Terms of the Term Sheet
- Venture Deals Review Ch. 4, Part 1: Economic Terms of the Term Sheet
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep8: Key Man Insurance v. Key Holder Clauses
- Startup Lifecycle Infographic
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions!