Three Things with Shaz Amin
November 14, 2017 | By Vela Wood
Three Things is a podcast hosted by Kevin and Aaron where they interview leaders in the startup and small business communities about three pieces of advice they would give to someone starting a business or launching a new endeavor.
In this episode, Kevin and Aaron interview Shaz Amin, the founder of Blue Track Media and Plugged Inc., about his three things. They discuss the mental toll it takes and the loneliness that comes with being an entrepreneur, the importance of having a technical co-founder, developing a vision beyond making money, and the value of mentorship. Check out Shaz’s interview in VoyageDallas and connect with him at shahzil.com and on Twitter @SuperShazMan.
- How much equity should I grant to advisors?
- VW Startup Lifecycle Infographic
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep30: Cocky CEOs, Ex Co-Founders & Terms of Service
- Who’s drafting your pitch deck?
- Learning from “No”
- Hiring a developer? Get it in writing and signed first.
- Are you ready to talk to angel investors?
You’ll want to bookmark Venture Glossary as a quick reference for navigating the venture world. We love talking about startups, so follow us on Twitter. And feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions!
Email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!