Three Things with Mark Clayton & Jason Fox
June 30, 2017 | By Vela Wood
Three Things is a Vela Wood podcast where we ask leaders in the startup and small business communities three questions related to their experience with entrepreneurship.
In this episode, Kevin and Aaron interview two clients who are former NFL players turned entrepreneurs – Mark Clayton, founder of LIVV Headphones, and Jason Fox, founder of EarBuds Music, about their three things.
They discuss life as an athlete v. life as an entrepreneur, unexpected setbacks, the key factor that leads to success, and how much you should spend on hiring web developers.
- Why Your Worry Should be Execution
- The Company Agreement Explained: Why Do I Need a Company Agreement If I Have a Certificate of Formation?
- The Four External Pillars of a Small Business
- Hiring a Developer? Get it in Writing and Signed First
- Startups Cents: Planning for Your First Year of Legal Fees
- Independent Contractor Agreements: Worth the Paper They’re Printed On?
- Polishing Your Diamond Idea
- Negotiating Like a Pawn Star
You’ll want to bookmark Venture Glossary as a quick reference for navigating the venture world. We love talking about startups, so follow us on Twitter. And feel free to email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions!