Three Things with Kevin Vela & Aaron Terwey
December 22, 2016 | By Vela Wood
Three Things is a podcast hosted by Kevin and Aaron. They interview leaders in the startup and small business communities (founders, employees, investors, etc.) about three pieces of advice they would give to someone starting a business or launching a new endeavor.
In this first episode, Kevin and Aaron share their three things with you. They discuss necessary documentation, intellectual property, domain names, work for hire, vesting ownership, cofounder breakups, working with developers, references, and more.
- Hiring a Developer? Get it in Writing and Signed First
- Thoughts on Domain Name Extensions
- Who’s Your GoDaddy? (Company Domain Name Ownership)
- What’s the difference between a copyright, patent, and a trademark?
- Does Your Idea Really Need an NDA?
- The Company Agreement Explained: What is a Company Agreement?
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions you’d like us to answer on the podcast. Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page. Click on the Startups Page and check out our blogs. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, but not Snapchat (it’s not us).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions!