Silicon Valley Review S5, Ep8: Hockey Stick Growth, Board Control & Fiduciary Growth
May 21, 2018 | By Vela Wood
Silicon Valley Review is a podcast hosted by Kevin and Aaron. Through the years, our firm has represented hundreds of startups and small businesses around the world, and we’re excited to pass along our experience. In this podcast, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley series and discuss how it applies to your startup and the real venture world as a whole.
In this episode, we review S5, Ep8: Fifty-One Percent and discuss hockey stick growth, giving up board control, and fiduciary duty.
- VW Startup Lifecycle Infographic
- What’s The Difference Between A Small Business And A Startup?
- Silicon Valley Review S2, Ep2-4: The Importance of a Good Board
- VDR Ch. 5: Control Terms of the Term Sheet
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep1: Recapitalization, Founder’s Syndrome & The Unruly Board Member
- Employment Contract Considerations For Small Businesses And Startups
- Silicon Valley Review S3, Ep1: Are You the Right CEO?
- Asset Acquisition
- Board Consent
- Common Stock
- Fiduciary Duty
- Hockey Stick Chart
- Independent Director
- Limited Partners (LPs)
- Preferred Stock
- Seed Stage
- Series A
- Series B
You can find definitions and explanations of terms used in this podcast on our site, VentureGlossary.com.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions!