Silicon Valley Review S5, Ep8: Hockey Stick Growth, Board Control & Fiduciary Growth
May 21, 2018 | By Vela Wood
Silicon Valley Review is a podcast hosted by venture attorneys at Vela Wood, a boutique corporate law firm based in Dallas, TX. We review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, we review S5, Ep8: Fifty-One Percent and discuss hockey stick growth, giving up board control, and fiduciary duty.
- VW Startup Lifecycle Infographic
- What’s The Difference Between A Small Business And A Startup?
- Silicon Valley Review S2, Ep2-4: The Importance of a Good Board
- VDR Ch. 5: Control Terms of the Term Sheet
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep1: Recapitalization, Founder’s Syndrome & The Unruly Board Member
- Employment Contract Considerations For Small Businesses And Startups
- Silicon Valley Review S3, Ep1: Are You the Right CEO?
Email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!