Silicon Valley Review S5, Ep6: Cease & Desist Letters, Utility Tokens & Series B Term Sheets
May 8, 2018 | By Vela Wood
Silicon Valley Review is a podcast hosted by venture attorneys at Vela Wood, a boutique corporate law firm based in Dallas, TX. We review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, we review S5, Ep6: Artificial Emotional Intelligence and discuss cease and desist letters, transferring utility tokens, Series B term sheets, and China’s work culture.
- Does your company’s ICO need to be registered with the SEC as a securities offering?
- Early-Stage Startup Lifecycle
- VDR Ch. 3: Overview of the Term Sheets
- Silicon Valley Review S3, Ep2: You’ll Get to Revenue When?
- Do You Really Need That Much Money Now?
- VDR Ch. 4, Part 1: Economic Terms of the Term Sheet (pre-money valuations vs. post-money valuations)
- VDR Ch. 2: How to Raise Money
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep4: Assigning IP, Vesting Schedules & Spending Investor Money
Email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!