Silicon Valley Review S5, Ep6: Cease & Desist Letters, Utility Tokens & Series B Term Sheets
May 8, 2018 | By Vela Wood
Silicon Valley Review is a podcast hosted by Kevin and Aaron. Through the years, our firm has represented hundreds of startups and small businesses around the world, and we’re excited to pass along our experience. In this podcast, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley series and discuss how it applies to your startup and the real venture world as a whole.
In this episode, we review S5, Ep6: Artificial Emotional Intelligence and discuss cease and desist letters, transferring utility tokens, Series B term sheets, and China’s work culture.
- Does your company’s ICO need to be registered with the SEC as a securities offering?
- Early-Stage Startup Lifecycle
- VDR Ch. 3: Overview of the Term Sheets
- Silicon Valley Review S3, Ep2: You’ll Get to Revenue When?
- Do You Really Need That Much Money Now?
- VDR Ch. 4, Part 1: Economic Terms of the Term Sheet (pre-money valuations vs. post-money valuations)
- VDR Ch. 2: How to Raise Money
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep4: Assigning IP, Vesting Schedules & Spending Investor Money
You can find definitions and explanations of terms used in this podcast on our site, VentureGlossary.com.
- Beta Stage
- Free Cash Flow
- Operating Cash Flow
- Post-Money Valuation
- Pre-Money Valuation
- Series B
- Term Sheet
Email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!