Silicon Valley Review S5, Ep5: AI Romances, Glass Walls & #MeToo
April 26, 2018 | By Vela Wood
Silicon Valley Review is a podcast hosted by Kevin and Aaron. Through the years, our firm has represented hundreds of startups and small businesses around the world, and we’re excited to pass along our experience. In this podcast, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley series and discuss how it applies to your startup and the real venture world as a whole.
In this episode, we review S5, Ep5: Facial Recognition and discuss how much funds typically invest in each company, what constitutes a competitor, and how the show chose to address the #MeToo movement.
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep3: Types of Investors, Seed Funding & Collaborative VCs
- VDR Ch. 10: How Venture Capital Funds Work
- Preparing for Funding Ep5: Initial Sophisticated Investors
- Silicon Valley Review S3, Ep4: Valuations Compared to Competitors
- Silicon Valley Review S3, Ep2: You’ll Get to Revenue When?
- Why Your Primary Worry Should Be Execution, Not Confidentiality
You can find definitions and explanations of terms used in this podcast on our site, VentureGlossary.com.
- Committed Fund
- Cross-Fund Investment
- Data Room
- Evergreen Fund
- Fund of Funds
- Hedge Fund
- Institutional Investor
- Search Fund
- Venture Capital Fund
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions!