Silicon Valley Review S5, Ep3: Levels of Decision-Making & Employee Retention
April 16, 2018 | By Vela Wood
Silicon Valley Review is a podcast hosted by venture attorneys at Vela Wood, a boutique corporate law firm based in Dallas, TX. We review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, we review S5, Ep3: Chief Operating Officer and discuss who makes day-to-day decisions v. strategic decisions v. fundamental decisions, enforcing non-competes, the three things to include in contractual agreements with your employees, and how to attract and retain great employees.
- Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep2: Cocky CEOs, Ex Co-Founders & Terms of Service
- VDR Ch. 5: Control Terms of the Term Sheet
- The Four External Pillars of a Small Business
- The Company Agreement Explained: What Are Fundamental Business Transactions & Why Are They Important?
- The Company Agreement Explained: Member-Managed v. Manager-Managed
- The Company Agreement Explained: Types of Decisions Made by Managers and Members
- Hosting a Board Meeting? Here’s how to do it well.
- Tips For Your Website’s Terms Of Service
- Privacy Policies: Why They Are Crucial For Every Website
- The Company Agreement Explained: Confidential Information and Non-Compete
Email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!