Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep9: A CEO’s Self-Destruction
June 22, 2017 | By Vela Wood
Silicon Valley Review is a podcast hosted by Kevin and Aaron. Through the years, our firm has represented hundreds of startups and small businesses around the world, and we’re excited to pass along our experience. In this podcast, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley series and discuss how it applies to your startup and the real venture world as a whole.
In this episode, we review Season 4, Episode 9: Hooli-Con and discuss Richard’s negative patterns of behavior as the CEO of Pied Piper as well as the viability of Keenan Feldspar’s company’s acquisition price.
- Why The Mavericks Are Great (Flula Explaining Mavs)
- WiFi Pineapple
- Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist by Brad Feld
- Business Judgment Rule: Having Poor Business Judgment Isn’t a Tort
- Silicon Valley Review – Season 3, Episode 1: Are You the Right CEO?
- VW Startup Lifecycle Infographic
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions!