Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep6: Beta Testing Best Practices & Incubators v. Accelerators
June 2, 2017 | By Vela Wood
Silicon Valley Review is a podcast hosted by venture attorneys at Vela Wood, a boutique corporate law firm based in Dallas, TX. We review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, we review Season 4, Episode 6: Customer Service and discuss beta testing best practices and the differences between incubators and accelerators.
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Female-founded, VC-funded: The numbers behind venture investment in women (PitchBook)
- Where Can A Startup Get Started?
- VW Startup Lifecycle Infographic
- Does Your Idea Really Need an NDA?
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property
Email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!