Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep3: Types of Investors, Seed Funding & Collaborative VCs
May 9, 2017 | By Vela Wood
Silicon Valley Review is a podcast hosted by venture attorneys at Vela Wood, a boutique corporate law firm based in Dallas, TX. We review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley and discuss how it applies to real startups.
In this episode, Kevin (Aaron is away attending a wedding in South Korea…supposedly) reviews Season 4, Episode 3: Intellectual Property and discusses the types of investors you will encounter in each stage of raising capital, how realistic a VC’s $200,000 seed investment really is, and the collaborative nature of VCs in Dallas.
- Dallas Angel Network (Kevin co-founded)
- North Texas Angels
- Cowtown Angels
- Golden Seeds (focuses on female entrepreneurs)
- Central Texas Angel Network
- Baylor Angel Network
- Aggie Angel Network
- The Shifting Landscape of Angel Investing
- Do You Really Need That Much Money Now?
- Are You Ready to Talk to Angel Investors?
- VW Startups Page
- VW Startup Lifecycle Infographic
- VW Venture Deals Year in Review 2016
Email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!