Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep2: Cocky CEOs, Ex Co-Founders & Terms of Service
May 5, 2017 | By Vela Wood
Silicon Valley Review is a podcast hosted by Kevin and Aaron. Through the years, our firm has represented hundreds of startups and small businesses around the world, and we’re excited to pass along our experience. In this podcast, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley series and discuss how it applies to your startup and the real venture world as a whole.
In this episode, Kevin and Aaron review Season 4, Episode 2: Terms of Service and discuss how CEOs should handle the spotlight, navigating relationships with ex co-founders, and terms of service and policy agreements.
You can find definitions and examples of terms found in the show and this podcast in our Venture Glossary.
- Tips for Your Website’s Terms of Service
- Privacy Policies: Why They Are Crucial for Every Website
- Silicon Valley Review Season 3, Episode 1: Are you the right CEO?
- Employment Contract Considerations for Small Businesses and Startups
- Business Judgment Rule: Having Poor Business Judgment Isn’t a Tort
- Mo’ Founders, Mo’ Problems: Another Vote for Well-Drafted Partnership Agreements
- Avoid Partnership Perils – Spell It Out Up Front
- Silicon Valley Review Season 2, Episode 2-4: The Importance of a Good Board
You’ll want to bookmark Venture Glossary for quick reference while navigating the venture world. We love talking about startups, so follow us on Twitter. And feel free to email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!
Posted in Podcasts, Silicon Valley Reviews
Vela | Wood is a boutique corporate law firm that focuses on small businesses, entrepreneurs, and startups.