Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep1: Recapitalization, Founder’s Syndrome & The Unruly Board Member
May 2, 2017 | By Vela Wood
Silicon Valley Review is a podcast hosted by Kevin and Aaron. Through the years, our firm has represented hundreds of startups and small businesses around the world, and we’re excited to pass along our experience. In this podcast, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley series and discuss how it applies to your startup and the real venture world as a whole.
In this episode, we review Season 4, Episode 1: Success Failure and discuss when you can change company ownership, the importance of product v. growth, board composition, and more
- Silicon Valley Review Season 3, Episode 1: Are you the right CEO?
- The 50-50 Equity Split(up)
- Mo’ Founders, Mo’ Problems: Another Vote for Well-Drafted Partnership Agreements
- How to Resolve Decision in Deadlock
- Silicon Valley Review Season 2, Episode 2-4: The Importance of a Good Board
- Can I Fire an Employee for That?
- The Company Agreement Explained: What are Classes of Members?
- Polishing Your Diamond Idea: When to Enter the Market
- Why Your Primary Worry Should Be Execution, Not Confidentiality
Email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!