Preparing for Funding Ep5: Initial Sophisticated Investors
March 15, 2018 | By Vela Wood
Office Hours is a podcast hosted by venture attorneys at Vela Wood covering general issues related to small businesses and startups. Preparing For Funding is a series of Office Hours episodes about getting your company’s legal house in order before taking on funding.
In this episode, we discuss qualifications for accredited investors, how to find angel investors, how angel syndicates work, which metrics you need to know for a pitch meeting, and how to respond to getting a “no.”
- Are You Ready to Talk to Angel Investors?
- The Shifting Landscape of Angel Investing
- Understanding Reg D Exemptions For Raising Capital
- Selected Offering Exemptions
- Finding Angel Investors in Texas
- Getting To “No”
- Learning From “No”
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions!