News & Events
Austin VC Panel: How to Pitch Your Company & Find the Right Investor
September 28, 2017 | 7PM-10PM | Impact Hub Austin
This month, Team Austin brings you five top VC’s, representing over $1B in Texas venture capital, to discuss the right way to get your company funded.
- Krishna Srinivasan, General Partner, LiveOak Venture Partners
- Morgan Flager, General Partner, Silverton Partners
- Rajiv Bala, Principal, S3 Ventures
- Matt McDonnell, Partner, Notley Ventures
- Tom Ball, Co-Founder/Managing Director, Next Coast Ventures
**Spots are Limited – Get Your Tickets Early**
Many entrepreneurs and founders have ideas that can shake up the world. The only thing standing in the way for most? Funding.
So how do you approach a VC? What makes a company investable? What should you do? Or even better yet, what shouldn’t you do when building your company and preparing your pitch?
Pitching an investor is one of the most critical moments. It is where many founders face real problems and ideas meet their demise.
The good news is, this doesn’t have to be you!
Signup today to learn from & mingle with Austin’s top Venture Capitalists.
You will learn:
- What are VC’s seeing get funded and why?
- Daily habits to make your startup investable
- The do’s and don’ts of pitching your business
- Where is Venture Capital in Austin coming from?
- How to pick the right VC and approach your first investor
- The areas/industries Austin VC’s find ripe for disruption & investment
- Venture Capital 101: Habits of Highly Successful Startups
- Do Your Homework: How Does Your Business Align with Investment Goals
- Innovation Landscape: What Is Getting Funded and Why
- 2017 and Beyond: How Net Population Migration and Growing Venture Capital Deployment Affect Austin startups