Pablo graduated from the University of Florida Levin College of Law and earned an MBA from the University of Florida Hough Graduate School of Business. He received his B.A. in Foreign Affairs from the University of Virginia while on scholarship as a member of the football team. After graduating from UVA, he obtained a graduate certificate in Sports Business from New York University.
Prior to joining Vela Wood, Pablo was a corporate associate at Holland & Knight LLP, where he advised public and private companies and private equity funds on various M&A transactions. Pablo is a member of the Florida Bar Business Law Section and the Florida Bar Entertainment, Arts, and Sports Section.
- Advised a New York-based private equity fund and its portfolio company, a leading specialty distributor of critical power components, in connection with numerous add-on acquisitions.
- Advised a Boston-based private equity fund and its portfolio company on a strategic add-on acquisition.
- Advised a NYSE-listed telecommunications and energy infrastructure construction company on several strategic acquisitions.
- He lived in Sao Paulo, Brazil with his family from 2001-2003.
- He completed the PFI Intermediate Freediver course with his dad and brother. They each dove to a depth of 100 feet.
- His hidden talent is his ability to remember lines from his favorite movies.
- University of Virginia – B.A. in Foreign Affairs
- University of Florida Levin College of Law – JD (cum laude)
- University of Florida Hough Graduate School of Business – MBA