Myra graduated from South Texas College of Law Houston. While in law school, she served as Vice President of the Intellectual Property & Technology Law Society and participated in the USPTO Trademark and Patent Clinics.
Prior to law school, Myra graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a B.S. in Cell and Molecular Biology and a B.S. in Public Health with an emphasis on Health Policy and Management.
Myra is a member of the Travis County Women Lawyers’ Association, the Austin Young Lawyers’ Association, and the Austin Asian American Bar Association.
Myra grew up in Houston and now lives in Austin with her partner Steven. She enjoys reading, trail running, ice skating, cooking, and traveling.
- Represented a B2B insurance technology SaaS company in a $3M Series A Financing
- Counsel for an energy and environmental technology SaaS company after its $1.7M seed financing round
- Assisted in defending company trademarks for the host of a cable TV reality series against a well-known national beverage manufacturer in a trademark opposition matter
- Represented a technology and services company in commercial contracts valued over $1M with international oil and gas production companies
- Volunteers and fundraises with her running team, Team FX, for The SAFE Children’s Shelter, a non-profit serving children and young adults in the Central Texas child protection system or foster care system (to date, they’ve raised almost $500K for the shelter)
- Forever a scientist and food enthusiast, enjoys conducting high-temperature organic chemistry experiments (favorable results generally obtained; homemade breads are a specialty)
- Voted “Most Likely to Become President” in high school
- Loves a good prank and a bad pun.
- South Texas College of Law Houston, JD
- Recipient, CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Highest Grade in Antitrust & Intellectual Property
- University of Texas at Austin, B.S.; Cell and Molecular Biology and Public Health