Fernando received his B.A. in Economics from The University of Texas at Austin. He graduated from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, where he was an Articles Editor and the Latin America Reporter for the International Law Review Association.
After graduating from law school, Fernando spent several years practicing in the corporate group of a mid-size law firm headquartered in Dallas, Texas. There he represented clients involved in a myriad of transactions ranging from venture capital to multi-million dollar M&A deals.
Fernando is a native Texan and resides in Colleyville. Outside of the office, Fernando enjoys traveling, spending time with his dog (Corbin), and is a mixed-martial arts enthusiast.
- Represented a window manufacturer in the sale of its business to a public company for $240M, which won D CEO Magazine’s 2017 M&A Large Deal award
- Represented the principals of a moving and storage company in the sale of their equity for $238M
- Represented a private equity group in the purchase of a pump and valve manufacturer for $25.5M
- Represented an international chemical technology company in the sale of a coal refinery for $13M
- Represented a North American aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul company in the equity purchase of an aircraft repair station for $30M
- Represented the principal of a clothing manufacturer in the sale of a portion of his equity to a private equity firm in a transaction valued at $90M
- Represented a private equity group in the purchase of a beverage company for $19.5M
- Restructured a healthcare company which allowed it to continue generating multi-million dollar profits
- Represented a supply chain company in a $3M equity financing round
- Represented a healthcare staffing agency in a $760K equity financing round
- Represented a wine filtration manufacturer in a $500K debt financing round
- Enjoys learning about ancient history, which led him to Egypt to see the Pyramids of Giza in person.
- Has been building his own custom PCs since he was 15.
- Favorite summer beverage: Big Red.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, JD
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A., Economics