Elizabeth earned her law degree from SMU Dedman School of Law (J.D., cum laude), where she served as Managing Editor of the SMU Science & Technology Review. While in law school, she also served as President (SMU) and Regional Director (National) of the Asian Pacific American Law Student Association, President of the Intellectual Property Organization, Director of Public Service of Women in Law, and as Sergeant at Arms for the Barristers, a highly selective service-based organization for the law school. She received the “M” Award in her final year at law school, which is the highest recognition given at SMU, for her outstanding services to the university.
She obtained her undergraduate degree from SMU (B.A.), where she majored in Biological Sciences and English, with minors in Chemistry and Mathematics.
Prior to law school, Elizabeth was a Category Development Manager for the Strategic Accounts Team at Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits where she focused on consumer category trends and business forecasts, including advising the launch of the Josh Cellars wine brand.
Elizabeth is a Plano native and now resides in Dallas with her husband Joseph and her maltipoo, Bubbles. She currently serves as a mentor through the All-Rise Mentorship Program, a program designed to help first generation students of immigrant families navigate the challenges of applying to law school.
- Self-proclaimed Walt Disney World fanatic
- Trained as a Certified Nursing Assistant and Emergency Medical Technician
- Family is a die-hard Alabama fan – Roll Tide!
- Spent 14 days quarantining in New Mexico to take the bar exam during a global pandemic
- SMU Dedman School of Law – Cum Laude
- Managing Editor, SMU Science & Technology Law Review
- Sergeant at Arms, Barristers Organization
- M Award Recipient
- Southern Methodist University
- BA Biological Sciences & English
- Minors in Chemistry & Mathematics