Bronté graduated from SMU Dedman School of Law after graduating from the University of Arkansas for her undergraduate degree. While in law school, Bronté was involved in organizations such as Association for Public Interest Law and Women in Law. She was also a student attorney for the W.W. Caruth Jr. Child Advocacy Clinic and had the opportunity to represent children as a Guardian or Attorney Ad Litem. During her law school career Bronté had her Comment on the Music Modernization Act published online with the Science and Technology Law Review, which she later served as Notes Editor on.
During and after law school, Bronté served as a continued Summer Associate at a boutique art law firm in Dallas, TX. Before starting her role at Vela Wood, Bronté spent the early part of her career as a Contract Specialist on site at Toyota Headquarters in Plano, TX.
- I enjoy singing, and grew up with music and the arts as my first love.
- My favorite delight and junk food has always and will always be ice cream.
- Every time I go to Hawaii I wish I lived there.
- I cried tears of joy the first time I went to Harry Potter world.
- SMU Dedman School of Law, JD
- University of Arkansas, BA