Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep37: A CEO’s Self-Destruction
June 22, 2017 | By Vela Wood
Silicon Valley Review is a podcast hosted by Kevin and Aaron. Through the years, our firm has represented hundreds of startups and small businesses around the world, and we’re excited to pass along our experience. In this podcast, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley series and discuss how it applies to your startup and the real venture world as a whole.
In this episode, Kevin and Aaron review Season 4, Episode 37: Hooli-Con and discuss Richard’s negative patterns of behavior as the CEO of Pied Piper as well as the viability of Keenan Feldspar’s company’s acquisition price.
- Why The Mavericks Are Great (Flula Explaining Mavs)
- WiFi Pineapple
- Venture Deals: Be Smarter Than Your Lawyer and Venture Capitalist by Brad Feld
- Business Judgment Rule: Having Poor Business Judgment Isn’t a Tort
- Silicon Valley Review – Season 3, Episode 1: Are You the Right CEO?
- VW Startup Lifecycle Infographic
You’ll want to bookmark Venture Glossary as a quick reference for navigating the venture world. We love talking about startups, so follow us on Twitter. And feel free to email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!