Silicon Valley Review S4, Ep34: Beta Testing Best Practices & Incubators v. Accelerators
June 2, 2017 | By Vela Wood
Silicon Valley Review is a podcast hosted by Kevin and Aaron. Through the years, our firm has represented hundreds of startups and small businesses around the world, and we’re excited to pass along our experience. In this podcast, we review each episode of HBO’s Silicon Valley series and discuss how it applies to your startup and the real venture world as a whole.
In this episode, Kevin and Aaron review Season 4, Episode 34: Customer Service and discuss beta testing best practices and the differences between incubators and accelerators.
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
See definitions and examples of venture terms used in this episode:
- Female-founded, VC-funded: The numbers behind venture investment in women (PitchBook)
- Where Can A Startup Get Started?
- VW Startup Lifecycle Infographic
- Does Your Idea Really Need an NDA?
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property
You’ll want to bookmark Venture Glossary for quick reference while navigating the venture world. We love talking about startups, so follow us on Twitter. And feel free to email us at email@example.com with any comments or suggestions!