Click on a practice area to see select transactions
- Represented a Dallas-based VOIP company in a $13M exit to a strategic partner.
- Represented a Dallas-based trash pickup company in a $4M exit to a publicly traded strategic partner.
- Represented Nashville-based Aurisonics, which makes high-end headphones and in-ear monitors for the music industry and audiofiles, in its exit to Fender.
- Represented a Dallas-based investment group in $8M in acquisitions in the executive leasing space.
- Represented a Dallas-based media company in a $15M acquisition.
- Formed and represented two single-purpose funds (exceeding $7,500,000, in the aggregate) to invest in a consumer goods venture/private equity fund.
- Represented a venture fund in its role as the lead investor in multiple startups’ Series A investment rounds.
- Represented an on-demand pediatric care mobile app in three investment rounds (exceeding $6,000,000, in the aggregate).
- Represented a digital signage solution provider in three convertible note offerings (approximately $1,400,000, in the aggregate).
- Successfully defended a local business against former partner’s claims for breach of partnership agreement and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Successfully obtained summary judgment in favor of a placement firm in a breach of contract case.
- Successfully negotiated settlement and shareholder buyout in a case with competing breach of fiduciary duty and fraud claims.
- Successfully obtained temporary injunction to enforce a restrictive covenant on behalf of a group of homeowners.
- Successfully defended a company on claims for breach of non-compete and non-solicitation agreements.
- Represented a developer in the acquisition and financing of a senior independent living community in Memphis, Tennessee for a total purchase price of $5,650,000.
- Represented a developer in the acquisition, construction, and financing of a 118-unit townhome complex in Rogers, Arkansas for a total purchase price of approximately $18,000,000.
- Represented a buyer in a series of commercial real estate acquisitions in the Uptown and Oak Lawn neighborhoods of Dallas for a total purchase price of approximately $4,600,000.
- Represented a developer in the negotiation of a $12,500,000 construction loan to finance the construction of a 41-unit condominium complex in Dallas, Texas.
- Represented a restaurant and bar owner in the negotiation of a long-term commercial lease valued at approximately $6,000,000.
Lea acerca de nuestros servicios en español